- The Government seeks to end all taboos concerning the health of the girl child in the state, thereby resulting in the improvement of collective standards of health.
- 10 sanitary napkins to be supplied to each student belonging to the aforementioned classes every month, starting next academic session.
- Quality sanitary napkins to be available at every YSR Cheyutha store across the state, at affordable prices.
- 1 lady teacher in every school/college will be tasked with the responsibility of overseeing the storage and distribution processes.
- She will also be responsible for educating the students about the methods of safe disposal of the used napkins.
- Cervical Cancer, Reproductive Tract Infections, Hepatitis B infection, various types of yeast infections and Urinary Tract Infections are just a few complications that the lack of access to quality sanitary napkins could expose girls to. The Government intends to end the dearth of such basic necessities and awareness pertaining to the same among the economically backward and other sections of the society.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this